Featured Post

His Holiness and I

By C.T. Sorrentino “His Holiness”. I first saw him on TV, a documentary, 60 Minutes, I forget exactly where or when, but he impressed me wit...

Friday, September 16, 2016

Must Read ... Must Watch ... If Traveling To India

Going to India? Then you might want to read my hotel, restaurant, attraction, and destination reviews on my blog CombatCritic's TravelValue: India and check out my playlist of 9 videos on CombatCritic TV

India Playlist: TravelValue: India

Or you can watch my seven most popular videos right now:

Varkala Bus Dancer


Kerala Elephant Festival - 50+ Elephants


The Beatles Ashram


TravelValue: Rishikesh






TravelValue: Dharamsala


Secret Buddhist Ceremony


Walk The Kora (Dalai Lama Temple) 
With CombatCritic

Read Reviews By CombatCritic:

Yelp - "Elite '14/'15"

TripAdvisor - "Top Contributor" 

Tabelog - "Official Judge (Bronze)

Zomato - "Super Foodie"

... And Don't Forget To Subscribe To TravelValue TV on YouTube

Tabelog Reviewer CombatCriticView my food journey on Zomato!




Title: Must Read ... Must Watch ... If Traveling To India


Key Words: video, blog, CombatCritic, TravelValue, travel, value, restaurant, menu, review, reviews, guide, definitive, hotel, attraction, Yelp, TripAdvisor, YouTube. combatcritic.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

Namaste!